Wow, what a difference one month can make!
There is no doubt… we have been busy at Foothills Residents for Responsible Development!
Here are some of the highlights we had for the month of February 2015:
- We named our group
- We have a number of dedicated volunteers signed up and ready to help organize
- We built the frfrd.com website
- We created a Facebook discussion group
- We have started an online petition
- We have been meeting on a regular basis
- We have continued talking with our neighbours about the development issues
As a result of these actions, we are beginning to build awareness and support within the community for our cause. Which is great news!
That being said, we still have a lot of work ahead of us. We need everyone to continue to participate by writing letters, volunteering, and attending the Townhall meetings. Most importantly, we need people to continue to talk to their neighbours and get the message out.
We look forward to your continued support!